tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Smith <d...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Connection between Tomcat and JSP
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 11:53:13 GMT
The "root" folder in tomcat is R00T (all caps, tomcat is case sensitive)
and you need to replace the whole webapp ROOT with your iScholar webapp.
Just copying the iScholar webapp to the webapps/ROOT folder won't do
it.  Basically, just trash or rename ROOT, then copy iScholar to the
webapps folder renaming it ROOT.  Then restart tomcat.  After that, if
you haven't changed anything in server.xml, you should be able to see
iScholar by accessing http://localhost:8080  in your favorite web browser.

-- David