tomcat-users mailing list archives

From lrnobs <lrn...@firstclasssolutions.net>
Subject Re: Easy Tomcat Linux/Unix Platform
Date Mon, 01 May 2006 14:19:36 GMT
Thanks everyone.  I think I might like the Novell idea.  They probably
have a lot of people for support.

I'll be sure not to use the G# as well :)

Larry Nobs

Bill Clemmons wrote:

>Well, first you need to put in the double bar and repeat in order to create the the simple
binary form, remember?  ||: A :||: B :||  Find the spot where you cadence in A and create
your double bar, and end of the A section there.  then, you need to recapture your opening
material by getting rid of the G#.