tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marc Farrow" <marc.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: "This page contains secure and non secure elements" (was "mod_jk : "connection aborted or network problems", but apache and tomcat are on the same machine??")
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 19:57:12 GMT
You said it gives a warning in Firefox, but IE doesn't allow page to be
pulled up.  I am pretty sure this is a security setting within IE (and can
be disabled or changed to prompt) and not anything you can control (however
the user/client could).  You would have to remove the warning totally to get
around it.