tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Marc Farrow" <marc.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connection between Tomcat and JSP
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 11:10:05 GMT
Since you have Tomcat running as a service, then you should be able to
access Tomcat via http://localhost:8080.  Is this true?  Can you also access
Apache at http://localhost? If both of these are true and you have Apache
seen from the outside work via http://www.yourdomain.com, then you will need
to look at using some type of connector to forward requests from Apache to
Tomcat (specifically URI requests that are Servlets or JSPs).  MOD_JK is one
of the most popular and it is maintained by the apache.org foundation.  So
start by going to apache.org and looking around.

HTH