tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Asensio, Rodrigo" <>
Subject [javajni.c] [error] CreateJavaVM Failed
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 15:58:10 GMT
Hello, I have a production server tomcat 5.5 java 1.5_06
I have set memory min and max as 2048m and thorows this error

[javajni.c] [error] CreateJavaVM Failed

=) obviosly my server has 4 GB of memory

It work with 1600m , 1024m, etc, but no more than 2000m

Any clue ??
Thanks guys

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: