tomcat-users mailing list archives

From keyur sheth <keyur272...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Posting questions to the list
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 21:01:57 GMT
Well, unfortunately our network is down due to power outage so I cannot connect to the server
remotely. I was just going to see the log file generated for today and it got disconnected.
So will mail later regarding the error in the log file

Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroeder@gmail.com> wrote:  On 5/19/06, keyur sheth wrote:
> But I don't know what should see in the log directory and which file specifically.

There shouldn't be that many to choose from, but in any case, the
one with errors in it :-)