tomcat-users mailing list archives

From keyur sheth <keyur272...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Posting questions to the list
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 20:00:06 GMT
Hi everybody,

                    I am trying to convert the tomcat container from http to https. First
of all I created the keystore by reading the documentation and also made necessary changes
to $CATALINA_HOME/conf/server.xml by uncommenting the SSL Connector HTTP tag and added new
parameter keystoreFile for including the location of the file .keystore. And then restarted
the tomcat. But when I give my URL https://coit-grid04.uncc.edu:8080/gridsphere  or https://coit-grid04.uncc.edu:8080/
it still doesn't open the page and gives the error as page cannot be displayed. So can you
tell me the reason why I am unable to do that.

  Thanking you
  Keyur

keyur sheth <keyur272002@yahoo.com> wrote:

Ring'em or ping'em. Make  PC-to-phone calls as low as 1ยข/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.