tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <>
Subject Virtual Host problem with classpath
Date Fri, 19 May 2006 08:43:09 GMT
Short description :
Without virtual host everything works fine.
But, when I set my Virtual Host
then doesn't find imported classes and
can't compile.

Longer description :
In server.xml I have something like :
<Host name="" debug="0" appBase="webapps/mysite"
unpackWARs="false" autoDeploy="true">
<Context path="" docBase="."/>

When I access everything is OK, but when I try to

I've got classpath related problem :

An error occurred at line: 14 in the jsp file: /index.jsp
Generated servlet error: common.MyCommonClass cannot be resolved

In the begin of mysite/widget/index.jsp I have import="common.*";
So Tomcat don't look for classes where I expect it to seek.

How to solve this problem ? I played a bit with Context tag but without success.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message