tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ajit Narayanan" <aj...@techmahindra.com>
Subject FW: tomcat hangs with error msg-"All Threads are Busy....."
Date Thu, 18 May 2006 07:51:09 GMT

hi,

My tomcat 4.1.27 is running on sun Solaris 8 box but ocassionally it hangs
out giving the error " All threads are busy, waiting. Please increase
maxThreads or check the servlet status75".  I have tried increasing the no
of threads but its not working I guess.  The application code looks clean
but can there be any compatibility issues (of tomcat and JDK) with the
solaris POSIX thread libraries?? If there is  any problem then what can be
done to resolve this problem. One more thing restarting the tomcat manually
resolves the problem.

regards,
Ajit.

Tech Mahindra, formerly Mahindra-British Telecom.

Disclaimer:

The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if
any) are privileged and confidential material of Tech Mahindra and should not be disclosed
to, used by or copied in any manner by anyone other than the intended addressee(s). In case
you are not the desired addressee, you should delete this message and/or re-direct it to the
sender. The views expressed in this E-mail message (including the enclosure(s) or attachment(s)
if any) are those of the individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with authority,
states them to be the views of Tech Mahindra.

This e-mail message including attachment/(s), if any, is believed to be free of any virus.
However, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that it is virus free and Tech
Mahindra is not responsible for any loss or damage arising in any way from its use.