tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sean O'Reilly" <s...@secpay.com>
Subject maxThreads compared to maxProcessors
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 12:13:38 GMT
I am using maxThreads in my ajp connector configuration in tomcat-5.0.28
but looking at the documentation it says i should be using
maxProcessors. Is this the case ?

--
Sean O'Reilly
Systems Administrator

http://www.secpay.com

s.oreilly@secpay.com

Mobile 07917 463906

DDI 01732 300212

This email contains information which is confidential. It is for the
exclusive use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, please
note that any distribution, dissemination, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error, please telephone me immediately.