tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Víctor Torres \(UPF\)" <victor.tor...@upf.edu>
Subject SSL: different client authentication for different web services
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 14:23:34 GMT
Hi,

I have different AXIS services running and I would like some of them to be available only
with ssl client authentication and some others only with server authentication. I have succeded
to configure Tomcat to work with ssl with client authentication in port 8443 and in 8444 without
client authentication. Currently I can access all web services in port 8080, 8443 and also
8444, but I don't want all kinds of authentication for all web services. How can I configure
Tomcat to support this?

Any help or reference on this is welcome. Thanks.

Víctor Torres