tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pascal" <pas...@carat-hosting.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat config with APACHE and mutliple VHOST
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 14:55:50 GMT

Oups....

Ok in fact I should create few connector (one per IP/port non SSL/SSL)  and
then only one worker.properties ?

Is that correct ?

Like an other thread show
 <Connector port="443"  name="72.3.245.1"
           maxThreads="100" strategy="ms" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
           emptySessionPath="true" useIPVHosts="tru"
           scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false"
           keystoreFile="D:/jdk1.5.0_02/bin/key1"
           keystorePass="pass1" sslProtocol = "TLS" />

    <Connector port="443"  name="72.32.93.2"
           maxThreads="100" strategy="ms" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192"
           emptySessionPath="true" useIPVHosts="true"
           scheme="https" secure="true" clientAuth="false"
           keystoreFile="D:/jdk1.5.0_02/bin/key2"
           keystorePass="pass2" sslProtocol = "TLS" />

Pascal