tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Scherer" <m...@e2e.us>
Subject iSeries Installation
Date Tue, 02 May 2006 15:30:51 GMT
How and where do I specify the JAVA_HOME or the JRE_HOME Environment
variables?

I think I need to change server.xml but I'm not sure how. When I try to
start Tomcat, I

Receive the following .

                            QSH Command Entry

$

/java/jakarta/tomcat/bin/startup.sh

CPC2206:  Ownership of object QZSHSYSTEM in QTEMP type *USRSPC changed.

Neither the JAVA_HOME nor the JRE_HOME environment variable is defined

At least one of these environment variable is needed to run this program

$

Mike Scherer

e2e Logistics Consulting Inc.