tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gustav Wiberg" <i...@stammis.com>
Subject Connection between Tomcat and JSP
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 09:59:27 GMT
Hi!

I'm a newbie using this Tomcat-application. I figured out that it is a
application that in some way acts as a containter for Java-applications?
(like Apache Server could as a a containter for PHP?) Don't know if I have
got this right or not.

I have Windows XP Pro Edition. I have installed an application called
ischolar Courseware, that relies on Tomcat and the webroot were installed
under C:\tomcat\webapps\root\

I don't know how i activate so I can run jsp-applications from
C:\tomcat\webapps\root\   The Apache Tomcat service is running as a service.
Is it any setting for the Apace Tomcat server?

(Don't know if this is useful, but I have the Apace-server running at the
root c:\webb\ where I can run PHP-applications.)

Best regards
/Gustav Wiberg