tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pascal" <pas...@carat-hosting.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat config with APACHE and mutliple VHOST
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 14:47:16 GMT
Thank you Fabio

You don't have to create a connector per IP ? or vhost ?
I only have to create a connector for localhost ? and for both no ssl port
and ssl port ?

We have few IP and Few domains per IP

I'm sorry I'm a newbie in Tomcat.

To resume I have to
Define virtualhost in server.xml
Define a connector in server.xml
And define only ONE worker.properties ?

In the exemple here http://www.csse.uwa.edu.au/~ryan/tech/tomcat.html he, in
fact, declare a worker.list with different protocol ajp12, ajp13 and a
connecter_id and then define for every vhost a worker.connect_id.host

In this case it means few instances of Tomcat. So in worker.properties how I
delcare few vhosts/IP knowing there is few IPs

A localhost worker definition is enough and allow to have only one isntance
of Tomcat for every vhost on every IPs ?

is that correct ?

Thanks for your help

Pascal