tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <lmead...@apache.org>
Subject Re: need inputs on connection pool
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:22:52 GMT
Calling close() on a pooled connection simply returns it to the pool,
however, i have seen some cases where calling ti twice closes it for
real. Don't do that.

If you are interested in other options that eliminate that concern,
you may want to try iBATIS - you would still use SQL, but it manages
the connections, statements, resultsets, etc, and maps the results of
the SQL to objects.

Larry