tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Asad Habib <aha...@engin.umich.edu>
Subject Jasper Exception
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 02:39:28 GMT
I ported my Struts application from Tomcat 5.5.9 to Tomcat 5.5.16. When I
ran the application, I got the following
error:

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Failed to load or instantiate
TagExtraInfo class:
org.apache.struts.taglib.tiles.UseAttributeTei
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:510)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:375)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
         org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)

I googled the error and realized that others have experienced something
similar but did not find any solutions. Your help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

- Asad