tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Asad Habib <aha...@engin.umich.edu>
Subject Tomcat and Sysdeo Eclipse Plugin
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:42:32 GMT
Hello. I am experiencing a problem trying to start Tomcat from Eclipse
using the Sysdeo Plugin.

The error I get is as follows:

org/apache/catalina/startup/Bootstrap

I am running Tomcat 5.5.16 and using Eclipse 3.1.2 with Sysdeo Eclipse
Tomcat Plugin 3.1.0 on Mac OS X. I had no problems using this plugin with
Tomcat 5.5.9. When I try starting Tomcat from the command line via the
Terminal application, everything works. Also, I checked and the Bootstrap
class does exist in the Tomcat bin directory.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

- Asad