tomcat-users mailing list archives

From bloggy_t...@mac.com
Subject Re: A docbase ... inside the host appBase has been specified
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 03:37:51 GMT
Thanks so much for your helpful response.

I mistakenly thought that was the problem with my servlet.  Now I see
that it is actually running (I was trying to hit http://localhost:
8080/CommandServlet rather than http://localhost:8080/subset/
CommandServlet -- sorry, rookie here).

I was hoping to see more logging info, but I also get the warnings:
(org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.sax).

What's the appropriate procedure for getting this working?