tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Reuven Lazarus" <eta...@gmail.com>
Subject Standalone with PHP - HTTP output diverted to catalina.out
Date Sat, 08 Apr 2006 03:51:51 GMT
Hi everybody.  I'm running Tomcat 5.5.16 as a standalone on Ubuntu with PHP
4.4.2.  I'm having a weird issue: static pages work fine, but with any PHP
request, the browser only gets part of the page -- it's just truncated
partway down.  The really weird part is that the rest of the HTML is output
to the end of catalina.out.  As far as I can tell, there's no pattern to
where it gets truncated, in terms of byte count or anything - although any
given page always seems to be cut at the same point.  Extensive Googlage
didn't yield anything relevant... any thoughts?

Thanks for your help,
Reuven Lazarus