tomcat-users mailing list archives

From manivanna...@aim.com
Subject Re: Jars not being loaded from WEB-INF/lib
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 06:34:28 GMT

 Have you restarted your tomcat, after placing the jar's inside WEB-INF/lib?
 Try setting relaod="true" in your context declaration (conf/server.xml)

--
Manivannan Palanichamy
http://geocities.com/manivannan57

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Geller <bgeller@earlyResponse.net>
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Sent: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 22:41:46 +0000
Subject: Jars not being loaded from WEB-INF/lib

Moved from Tomcat 5.0 to 5.5, as I upgraded from NetBeans 4.1 to 5.0. With Tomcat 5.0 I have
several jar files in my WEB-INF/lib that worked perfectly. With Tomcat 5.5 the jar files are
not being loaded. If I copy them to CATALINA_HOME/common/lib then it works.

Any idea what changed? I really do not want to keep my jar files in common/lib.

Thanks,

Barbara
Check Out the new free AIM(R) Mail -- 2 GB of storage and industry-leading spam and email
virus protection.