tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pusukuri, Kishore_Kumar" <Kishore.Kumar.Pusuk...@deshaw.com>
Subject Caching Problem
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 14:43:04 GMT
Please see this problem.

Thanks,
Kishore.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pusukuri, Kishore_Kumar
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:16 PM
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Caching Problem

hi,
   We are using 'cname' to connect to a server to use a java servelet.

   We are getting the following exception if we move the code to some
other server and the functionality related to that code in our web
application is not working.

 Please help me to find the reason for this problem. If you want more
information, please let me know.

   the exception:
--------------------
        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
        at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:157)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:365)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:477)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:214)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:287)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:299)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConn
ection.java:792)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnecti
on.java:744)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.ja
va:669)
        at
deshaw.bizapps.wrs.webapps.UserInfo.handleRequest(UserInfo.java:104)
        at deshaw.bizapps.wrs.webapps.UserInfo.doGet(UserInfo.java:63)
        at
tionFilterChain.java:237)
        at
erChain.java:157)
        at jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter.doFilter(NtlmHttpFilter.java:147)
        at
tionFilterChain.java:186)
        at
erChain.java:157)
        at
e.java:214)
        at
e.java:178)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve.invoke(FastCommonAcc
essLogValve.java:481)
        at
:126)
        at
:105)
        at
java:107)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
48)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:82
5)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
onnection(Http11Protocol.java:731)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
.java:526)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollow
erWorkerThread.java:80)
        at
.java:684)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
[ 2006-04-03 12:05:52,555 [http-3366-Processor19]
webapps.WRSUtils.getRemoteUserName():233  DEBUG]: NTL