tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Cory Foy" <Cory...@carfax.com>
Subject IIS Integration
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:29:19 GMT
Hi everyone,

We are looking for some suggestions on running Tomcat with IIS. We are running IIS 6 and Tomcat
5.0.28. We've been working with the isapi_redirect dll (JK2), however we run into a problem
where the server drops connections frequently. In other words, a user comes to the site, and
the server doesn't accept the connection.

Does anyone have IIS6/Tomcat working, and if so, can you provide some pointers to how you
got it working? Do you have it using any type of high load (say, 1k+ hits a second)?

Does anyone have any other suggestions (we're certainly open to them).

Thanks!

Cory