tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: HTML Pages in Tomcat????
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 13:54:33 GMT
/imagescan/anywhere/you/like

E.g

/imagescan/help

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael McQuade [mailto:m.mcquade@sympatico.ca]
Sent: 02 May 2004 14:49
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: HTML Pages in Tomcat????

Hi folks, real dumb question here.....  I have an application running on
Tomcat...  All my HTML  Pages are built on the fly by the Java
Programs....
EXCEPT,  on each screen I have a HELP button, that is an Anchor....
Basically opens up a new browser with the Help information on it....
These
are Static Pages, built once.....   Ummmmm,   where do I put those Html
pages in the Tomcat heirarchy....

The directory structure looks like this...

jakarta-tomcat-5/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28/webapps/imagescan       <---
Imagescan is the name of my Application

under the Imagescan folder I have:

      ....../imagescan/images/
      ....../imagescan/web-inf/classes/