tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <>
Subject RE: multiple tomcat on one server??
Date Wed, 19 Apr 2006 10:08:37 GMT

This question was asked (yesterday) by myself. Firstly, stop using JK2. Secondly, go read

Which explains how I have 2 Tomcats up on 1 server.

Cheers, Allistair.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Hack []
Sent: 19 April 2006 11:06
Subject: multiple tomcat on one server??

I would like to run different versions of Tomcat on the same server.
Therefore I change ports for communication.

First I change the port 8009 in

# define the worker

Then I change the Connector port from 8080 to something else.

But what about all the other ports in server.xml  and server-minimal.xml?
Which need to be changed in order to run and administer serveral Tomcat versions on the same

    <Connector port="8080"
               debug="0" connectionTimeout="20000"
               disableUploadTimeout="true" />
    <Connector port="8443"
               acceptCount="100" debug="0" scheme="https" secure="true"
               clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" />

    <Connector port="8009"
               enableLookups="false" redirectPort="8443" debug="0"
               protocol="AJP/1.3" />

    <Connector port="8082"
               proxyPort="80" disableUploadTimeout="true" />

Thomas H.

Jetzt GMX TopMail testen:

GMX Produkte empfehlen und ganz einfach Geld verdienen!
Satte Provisionen für GMX Partner:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

QAS Ltd.