tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stevo Popovic" <>
Subject How to redirect localhost_access_log to System.out
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 01:18:09 GMT

After starting TomCat (jakarta-tomcat-5.0.28), there was a need to see who
is connecting to server (clients IP adress, how much data transfered, etc.),
so I uncomment this piece of code in conf/server.xml:

                 directory="logs"  prefix="localhost_access_log."
                 pattern="common" resolveHosts="false"/>

It is working just fine, but now I need to see that log writen in System.out,
and in localhost_access_log too.

Can someone tell me how to redirect log file, such as localhost_access_log
to System.out.