tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Legolas Woodland <legola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where i can find tomcat clustring features list ?
Date Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:07:31 GMT
Thanks for reply
Mark Thomas wrote:
> Legolas Woodland wrote:
>
>> Does tomcat support fail over in a clustered environment ?
>>
> Yes

I find a document in tomcat documentation :
*tomcat*.apache.org/*tomcat*-5.0-doc/*cluster*-howto.html
is there any more documents around ?
How i can use Fail over feature  , in onjava.com i find a article that
said  tomcat does not support fail over ,
www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2004/04/14/*cluster*ing.html

Also i need farm deployment feature , i mean deploying an application to
one node and it deploy that application in all nodes.
is it supported ?