tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marc-Olaf Jaschke <marc-olaf.jasc...@dshare.de>
Subject Re: name-based virtual hosts with Tomcat and APR using SSL
Date Sat, 29 Apr 2006 17:37:11 GMT
I have got SSL with Tomcat and APR running for one domain with the
following example from the tomcat documentation:

               acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
               SSLEngine="on"
               SSLCertificateFile="${catalina.base}/conf/localhost.crt"

SSLCertificateKeyFile="${catalina.base}/conf/localhost.key" />
(http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/apr.html)

I use tomcat-5.5.17 and the newest apr-version on a debian sarge system
and follow the hints in the BUILDING-file from tomcat-native.tar.gz in
the bin-directory.
This configuration works great with one domain and one certificate, but
I have no idea, how to get it running with multiple domains and multiple
certificates.

I hope, that I have understood your question correctly.

Marc-Olaf