tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tom Bednarz <l...@bednarz.ch>
Subject [ZySPAM] - [ZySPAM] - Re: [ZySPAM] - [ZySPAM] - Re: Preload of servlet does not work with Tomcat 5.5.15
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 08:55:07 GMT
Context.xml ???  Mine seems to have only default entry (I never touched
it). I thought it is being used only if configuration changes should be
loaded WITHOUT stopping the server. I do not require this, and with
previous versions of tomcat this file was inexistent.

Here is what I have in my context.xml

<!-- The contents of this file will be loaded for each web application -->
<Context>

    <!-- Default set of monitored resources -->

    <!-- Uncomment this to disable session persistence across Tomcat
restarts -->
    <!--
    <Manager pathname="" />
    -->

</Context>

What should I add here??

I thought the only relevant thing is

<load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>

Which should tell Tomcat to load this servlet first. I have the Struts action servlet put
on position 2.

Tom