tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Singleton <p...@jbgb.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat and Sysdeo Eclipse Plugin
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2006 14:05:52 GMT
Asad

(I doubt that something as fundamental as this is a difference
between 5.5.9 and 5.5.16)

Have you checked Eclipse's Window / Preferences... / Tomcat
to ensure that all references to Tomcat files refer to your
new 5.5.16 installation?

I get the same error if "Tomcat home" is set incorrectly in
these preferences.

cheers

Paul Singleton