tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Klaus-F. Kaal" <klaus.k...@timologic.com>
Subject apr_pool_get_parent
Date Wed, 12 Apr 2006 06:36:43 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the TOMCAT module with the LAMP package. That worked
fine on one Suse10.0 Linux machine.

Installing the very same package on another machine, also with Suse10.0,
it fails. When I try to install the TOMCAT-mod_jk package, I get (when
starting Apache HTTP Server):

httpd: Syntax error on line 500 of /opt/lampp/etc/httpd.conf: Syntax
error on line 1 of /opt/lampp/etc/tomcat.conf: Cannot load
/opt/lampp/modules/mod_jk2.so into server:
/opt/lampp/modules/mod_jk2.so: undefined symbol: apr_pool_get_parent

Can anybody tell me what is wrong on this machine?

Thanks
Klaus