tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kurt Overberg <k...@hotdogrecords.com>
Subject Re: Help with filter affecting Chinese words in request parameters
Date Mon, 10 Apr 2006 11:58:16 GMT
I'm running using Unicode for international characters, and I have
-Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 set on my VMs.  Also, at the top of all my JSP
pages, I have:

<%@ page language="java" pageEncoding="UTF-8"%>

...we may also have a Filter set up to something in the chain, but I
can't check that right now.  Hope this helps...

/kurt