tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Rossbach ...@objektpark.de>
Subject Re: FarmWarDeployer ROOT.war -> / - How to?
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2006 10:21:40 GMT
Yes, not a nice feature change: -:( But the deployment system at
tomcat 5.5 has changed a lot, and I switch to easier way to get
FarmWarDeployer up and running (Tomcat 5.5.5 Release 12/04).
Last year nobody of the community ask for the separate depoyDir
feature and so this was not at my top prio list.

My missing feature list at FarmWarDeployer
-	support for Engine level configuration that we support multiple hosts
-	separate deployDir from host appBase dir
-	control application activation
		currently all application start a very strange way when async
sender is used.
-	give the user the changes that sessions are exists after redeployment!
-      JMX Support

I am now fix the ROOT.war bug. I hope Tim and Filip can test it with
svn head.

Thanks
Peter