tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Yasunori Taniguchi <taniguchi.y...@jp.fujitsu.com>
Subject Re: Stopping of tomcat failed.
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2006 04:05:24 GMT
Hi.

I want help about the following matter.

I got an information that :
  Apache was killed. This is the correct operation for apache.
  According to the following matter, tomcat was communicating with apache,
  and probably any web application process was executing.

Is it really ?
If there is no web application executing, the following matter never happen ?

Yasunori Taniguchi さんは書きました:

--------
from : 谷口@神戸 (MWPF2開発)
address   : taniguchi.yasu@jp.fujitsu.com