tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Arshad Mahmood" <arsh...@compuvision.co.uk>
Subject FW: Tomcat 5.5.16 configuration problem--THIRD RESEND
Date Sun, 16 Apr 2006 01:14:53 GMT

Hi,

Do you really need that resource-ref in the web.xml. Your resource is
defined under Context so you shouldn't need one. Other than that
Your code looks fine and I can't see any problems with it.

Regards.

Hi,

Why have you got servlet-api.jar under your WEB-INF/lib. You should
Be using the servlet implementation that comes with tomcat (under
common/lib).

I don't know enough about tomcat to know what it would mean if you have the
jar under WEB-INF/lib, but I am sure it won't be very happy with it.

Regards.