tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Abh N <>
Subject need inputs on connection pool
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:16:29 GMT
  we are implementing the connection pooling in our application.
  connections are taken from the data source.
  After getting the connection i need to confirm whether i have to explictly close the connection
   like conn.close ()
  i want to know in above case whether connection will be release to the pool or will get
  i have a doubt as in above case the connection might be getting closed and might not be
available for re-use.

 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket