tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Indraveni <indrav...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: Tomcat Connector - Remote acessing
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 10:43:47 GMT
Yes I am using Tomcat + Apache, using mod_jk module I connected these two servers. I am able
to access the examples folder of tomcat which is having the jsp and servlet files. I am able
to execute these jsp and servlet programes using localhost/examples.

   Apache is listening to port 80

 i can access the jsp pages from both tomcat and apache thru localhost but thr my ipaddress
ie http://192.9.200.62/examples it throws an exception stating page not found..
 Tomcat is working with http://192.9.200.62:8080/examples.

  Localhost page that is apache's home page I am able to see from remote system when I am
givng in that systems browser my system IP i.e 192.9.200.62. But I am not able to view the
jsp files from there.

  I want this very urgent

  Thankyou.
  Indraveni