tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Vivek Mohan" <vivek.mo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is there a possibility to define the startup order for webapps?
Date Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:59:54 GMT
I believe that the loading of webapps is based on the order of the
webapp folders (or war files) coming into the purview of the tomcat
webapp loader. This is mostly in the order the OS lists the
files/folders within the webapps folder.
I think you can experiment with changing the name of the database
webapp to something that starts with an "_" so that it comes first in
listing of folders. This can be done if you can change the name of the
context for the database webapp or the other webapp.

--
Vivek.

PS: But the creative solutions look more techy:)