tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Lucia" <>
Subject RE: Tomcat Connector - Remote acessing
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 11:49:58 GMT
If I understand this correctly, and I am not certain I do, it would appear
to be a problem with your httpd virtual host configuration.

Is it true that:

http://localhost/examples/         (httpd->Tomcat)
http://localhost:8080/examples/    (Tomcat)  (Tomcat)

all work and only       (httpd)

does not?

What about using the FQDN for the 4th request?  How have you configured the
httpd virtual host?

-----Original Message-----
From: Indraveni []
Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 6:44 AM
Subject: RE: Tomcat Connector - Remote acessing

Yes I am using Tomcat + Apache, using mod_jk module I connected these two
servers. I am able to access the examples folder of tomcat which is having
the jsp and servlet files. I am able to execute these jsp and servlet
programes using localhost/examples.

   Apache is listening to port 80
 i can access the jsp pages from both tomcat and apache thru localhost but
thr my ipaddress ie it throws an exception
stating page not found..
 Tomcat is working with
  Localhost page that is apache's home page I am able to see from remote
system when I am givng in that systems browser my system IP i.e But I am not able to view the jsp files from there.
  I want this very urgent
 Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: