tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Felipe Gaúcho <>
Subject the best way to distribute Tomcat with my web-application
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:43:28 GMT
Dear friends,

I have the following goal:

create a pack containing my web-application and also a runnable Tomcat

the cliente should be able to run my application whithout any previously
installed Tomcat server... just download my product and start it through
some line command or shell script...

my first question:

what distribution should I download to create such "standalone
web-application"? the 5.0.28 Embedded ??

* obs: I can't adopt the 5.5 version for now.. that's why I guess the

any advice will be greateful.

best regards,

     Felipe Gaúcho
     Cejug-Classifieds owner