tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Xavier Toth" <txt...@gmail.com>
Subject configuring tomcat 5.5.9+ connector socket factory
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:21:24 GMT
I'm trying to provide a socket factory class that overrides the
getKeystorePass method but I can't figure out how to hook it in. What
attribute or subelement (is the Factory element supported in 5.5.x?) do I
configure with my class name to get this to work? I've looked at the
5.5.15source code and I see references to attributes named
'socketFactory' and
'sslImplementation' but nothing in the docs
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/http.html. Are either of
these attributes the one I would use for this purpose? Is there a dtd for
server.xml?