tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Avenante" <d.avena...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5.5.15 Clustering ?
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 03:50:48 GMT
Ok so question .. if I configure my tomcat with apr (Apache Portable
Runtime)
it's isue be solved ?

I've listen that futur version of Tomcat will embed APR as natif and i can
run Tomcat
without apache in fronted with same performance and with support of other
scripring language like PHP !!!!

Is it true ? ;)