tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anoop kumar V <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Disable HTTP / session messages on browser
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2006 17:58:56 GMT
Hi,

Once in about 4-5 times I make a request to a page in my simple JSF
application deployed on Tomcat 5, I get this sort of message on the browser
- I am sure that I am not setting these messages anywhere in my application
or jsp's.

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1 Content-Type:
text/html;charset=UTF-8 Content-Language: en Content-Length: 7568 Date: Thu,
09 Feb 2006 17:50:17 GMT Connection: close

Can anybody please help me with disabling this sort of messages....
--
Thanks and best regards,
Anoop