tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mikolaj Rydzewski <mikol...@becomo.com>
Subject How to determine application's context path?
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:26:06 GMT
Hello

Is there any way to determine application's context path without need for
the first request?

I'd like to setup some monitoring stuff (MBeans) during app initialization
(ServletContextListener). And it seems that contextPath is available
_only_ as a part of HttpServletRequest.

Sure I could use init parameters or something similiar, but it's not a
solution for me. It's very likely there will be several same webapps
deployed on single tomcat and I have to able distinguish between MBeans.

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski
Becomo SA