tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andre Doeking <Andre.Doek...@aekwl.de>
Subject WG: Tomcat Administrator Web Application was not found
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 07:30:25 GMT

Hello!

I've installed the Tomcat 5.5.15 on RedHat 4 working with Java 1.5.06 (Core
+ Administration Web Application). The Core + Administration Web
Application were unpacked in the same directory. The installation was
successfull, so that I can see the Tomcat Welcome-Page in the browser.

I have access to the Manager and the Status Report, instead of the
Administration Web Application ("Tomcat Administration"). I get the
following message:

Tomcat's administration web application is no longer installed by default.
Download and install the "admin" package to use it.

I don't understand it. The Administration Web Application is unpacked and
the files are in the correct directories.

What can I do to make it working?

Yours sincerely

Andrè Döking
Ärztekammer Westfalen-Lippe