tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andre Doeking <Andre.Doek...@aekwl.de>
Subject Antwort: WG: Tomcat Administrator Web Application was not found
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 07:33:47 GMT
Hello!

Sorry, after stoping the service, deleting the contents of the working
directory of Tomcat and starting the service, it seems that it is still
don't working. But after reloading the page in Mozilla Firefox I can see
the Administration Web Application.

Yours sincerely

Andrè Döking
Ärztekammer Westfalen-Lippe

             Andre Doeking
             <Andre.Doeking@ae
             kwl.de>                                                    An
                                        users@tomcat.apache.org
             08.02.2006 08:30                                        Kopie

                                                                     Thema
              Bitte antworten           WG: Tomcat Administrator Web
                    an                  Application was not found
               "Tomcat Users
                   List"
             <users@tomcat.apa
                 che.org>

Hello!

I've installed the Tomcat 5.5.15 on RedHat 4 working with Java 1.5.06 (Core
+ Administration Web Application). The Core + Administration Web
Application were unpacked in the same directory. The installation was
successfull, so that I can see the Tomcat Welcome-Page in the browser.

I have access to the Manager and the Status Report, instead of the
Administration Web Application ("Tomcat Administration"). I get the
following message:

Tomcat's administration web application is no longer installed by default.
Download and install the "admin" package to use it.

I don't understand it. The Administration Web Application is unpacked and
the files are in the correct directories.

What can I do to make it working?