tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject caseSensitive on Windows XP
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2006 14:18:32 GMT

Dear Community

I am developing a web application based on Tomcat 5.5. and on Cocoon 2.1.8.
I am doing all the work on a Windows XP platform. Now, somehow, I have seen
filenames are not treated case-sensitive. In order to change this behaviour
on Tomcat level I added the following line to the conf/context.xml file:

<Context>
  <Context path="/V2D" docBase="V2D" caseSensitive="false"/>
</Context>

But I did not really changed anything. The case sensitivity is still
ignored. Does anybody can give me a tip, how to set the case sensitivity?

For your support many thanks in advance ... Raffaele

Raffaele Merico
LESS Informatik AG
Böhnirainstrasse 14
CH-8800 Thalwil