tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Klotz Jr, Dennis" <DKl...@empirix.com>
Subject RE: context.xml my old friend
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:05:56 GMT
I have more information.

Apparently, with 5.5.15 the webapps/Monitor/META-INF/context.xml works
when run under windows xp but not under linux. :(

I've been trying to figure out what we are doing different but I haven't
figured it out yet.

-Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 3:28 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: context.xml my old friend

> From: Klotz Jr, Dennis [mailto:DKlotz@empirix.com]
> Subject: RE: context.xml my old friend
>
> So perhaps I need to file a bug on this

I don't think you'll get very far.  I installed the probe application,
turned off autoDeploy, and started Tomcat.  The probe app comes up as
privileged, and that's specified only in its
webapps/probe/META-INF/context.xml file.  In other words, I can't
reproduce your problem on a freshly installed 5.5.15 level.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.