tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Session Expires At Every Request (Tomcat5.0.28/Firefox)
Date Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:23:52 GMT
> From: Michael Andreas Omerou [mailto:mao@simplexsoftware.com]
> Subject: RE: Session Expires At Every Request (Tomcat5.0.28/Firefox)
>
> As the problem occurs with a live site, you can see
> it yourself at www.tophotelchoices.com.

(OT: A bit depressing to see a Holiday Inn at Aylesbury - I used to live
just down the road from there in the 1950s.)

I noticed that a secondary window opened during the search; is it
possible that with Firefox the session is being associated only with
this secondary window?  Can you use Ethereal or something similar to see
which requests/responses contain the desired session id?

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.