tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: context.xml my old friend
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:27:55 GMT
> From: Klotz Jr, Dennis [mailto:DKlotz@empirix.com]
> Subject: RE: context.xml my old friend
>
> So perhaps I need to file a bug on this

I don't think you'll get very far.  I installed the probe application,
turned off autoDeploy, and started Tomcat.  The probe app comes up as
privileged, and that's specified only in its
webapps/probe/META-INF/context.xml file.  In other words, I can't
reproduce your problem on a freshly installed 5.5.15 level.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.